B&P Liberator Convertibles. They are assembled with the same rivets used to attach kins on airplane wings! A Liberator Convertible is made stronger and last longer than any other truck in the industry -- Guaranteed!
* 600 lb. capacity in stand-up position and a 1,200 lb. capacity in the lay down position.
* Five Crossbars on the Senior with a logo channel and four crossbars on the Junior with a logo channel for more frame support. Additionally, this helps prevent smaller boxes from falling through.
* One piece, heavy gauge steel lock bar prevents premature wearing.
* Wheel brackets are constructed of non-cracking, high strength extruded aluminum.
* Two-Year warranty and a lifetime warranty on the axle brackets!
**Picture shows hand truck w/ optional D6SS wheels. Standard wheel is CareFree never-flat wheels.